Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

101 Kaptivating KOOL activities to SAVE MONEY indoors

My daughters are always saying they have absolutely nothing to do when they get home from school, when i was their age my imagination ran so wild. I really didn't need much of anything to keep me occupied. I would use my imagination and pretend I'm far away in some enchanted castle and i would find things around the house to make my imagination my own reality.

Because we live in a world surrounded by TECHNOLOGY that using the your imagination becomes obsolete. Television and Internet has our children submissive to doing anything that doesn't require a controller or joystick!!!! well here are a some great ways that you can interact with your children.


1. Have an indoor picnic.
2. Build a fort out of blankets (use chairs, couches, yarn- anything to hold up the blankets!).
3. Make sock puppets (check out our tutorials for monster puppets and sock puppets!).
4. Finger paint with pudding.
5. Playdough- use rolling pins and cookie cutters.
6. Dance PARTY–dance to your favorite songs.
7. Have a tea party.
8. Read nursery rhymes.
9. Make your own indoor hopscotch with masking tape on carpet/wood.
10. Pedicures.


http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/01/101-fun-easy-and-cheap-indoor-activites.html

No comments:

Post a Comment